InSinkErator MultiTap Facebook Giveaway
1st to 30th September 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and details of the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the ISE MultiTap Facebook Giveaway (the “Competition”) is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is organised and promoted by Parex Industries Limited (the Promoter). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies and partners associated with this Competition, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition runs from 1 September 2021 until 11:59 pm on 30 September 2021 (NZDT) (the “Promotion End Date”). Any entries outside of these times and dates will not be accepted.
- The prize is for one of three InSinkErator MultiTaps worth $2,525.00 (the “Prize”). All amounts stated in the Terms and Conditions are in New Zealand dollars.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, the Competition is open only to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older.
- To enter the Competition, eligible entrants must, during the Competition period set out at clause 3 above, “Like” and “Share” the InSinkErator New Zealand Facebook page, enter their details and follow the instructions on the Competition entry page on the InSinkErator New Zealand website.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- The winner will be drawn by random draw from the eligible entries within seven (7) days of the Promotion End Date.
- The Competition winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will be posted on the InSinkErator New Zealand Facebook page. The winner will be asked to provide their full contact details to the Promoter to arrange delivery of the Prize.
- The winner has 48 hours from the time the winner is drawn to claim the Prize by responding via email or telephone call (the “Claim Period”). If the Claim Period expires and the winner has not claimed the Prize, another entry will be drawn. The previous winner will forfeit the Prize as soon as the Claim Period has expired. The Promoter will continue to draw winners every 48 hours until the Prize has been claimed.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- By entering into the Competition you consent to our disclosure and use of your names and any photos you submit to us for our public relations, marketing, and promotional purposes in connection with the Competition.
- By entering into the Competition via the Promoter’s website you acknowledge that our promotion and/or any future promotions featured on our Facebook page are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and you fully release Facebook from any liability or responsibility for the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and winners including, but not limited to, your identity, age and residency status, and to disqualify any winners who submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including, for example, its officers, employees, and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered by you in connection with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, modify, suspend, or terminate the Competition at any time.
- You must bear any costs associated with your entry into the Competition including, for example, costs associated with your internet connection.
- Any questions relating to the Competition should be referred to the Marketing Department, Parex Industries Limited at Tim.Meyer@emerson.com