Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Insinkerator
Food Waste Disposer, MultiTap and HotTap
MultiTap – Frequently Asked Questions
1.3KW. This can be installed on a standard electrical circuit drawing 5.6 amps and comes with a 3-pin plug.
- 2.5 Litre stainless tank
- 2 Years from installation
- No, Insinkerator Neo Tanks are not under constant line pressure like other water heaters, they are open to atmosphere.
- Simply press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds to put the system on stand by mode. This will have the power button pulsing on and of until turned back on.
- Our Neo Tank can be adjusted from 88 – 98 degrees C
- Approx. 12 – 15 minutes from cold
- Press and hold the flashing button for 3-5 seconds to activate the unit. You can adjust the temperature using the up and down arrow on the black screen
Replace the water filter cartridge and clean the aerator on the end of the spout
- Unfortunately, No – the MultiTap is a mains pressure only system.
Minimum supply pressure is 175Kpa
The tap and requires a standard mains pressure 55-degree hot and cold supply.
Yes, the flow rate will drop slightly.
3 x Shapes available – https://www.insinkerator.co.nz/multi-tap/
Chrome, Black and Brushed
Every 6 – 12 months depending on usage. – Approx. 7500 litres of usage per cartridge
Yes, you can. Simply follow the guide.