The Perfect Pot of
Green Loose leaf Tea
A harmonious infusion, where high-quality leaves unfurl to release a delicate and grassy aroma, creating a nuanced and refreshing brew that embodies the artistry of tea preparation.
Loose-leaf Green Tea
Nearly Boiling Water
- Tea Pot
- Preheat the teapot with near-boiling water.
- Pour out the water and add one tsp of looseleaf tea per cup, plus one for the pot.
- Add the near-boiling water, and let the tea steep for 3 minutes
- Pour into a cup and add honey if desired
- Green Tea is best brewed with near-boiling water.
- For easy cleanup, get rid of the food waste with a Food Waste Disposer.