A delectable side dish, where tender potatoes are seasoned with fragrant rosemary and roasted to perfection, creating a crispy exterior and a flavorful, herb-infused interior that makes for a delightful accompaniment to any meal.
6 x Roasting potatoes (Agria)
2 x Cloves Garlic
3 x Sprigs Fresh rosemary Splash of Oil
1/2 x Cup of Good Quality Aioli
- Fish Slice/ Tongs
- Oven Tray
- Baking Paper
- Chopping Board
- Chopping Knife
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Wash, peel, and chop potatoes into large chunks.
- Place potatoes on a lined oven baking tray, season with salt and pepper and drizzle oil over.
- Toss the potatoes around on the tray and add whole cloves of garlic and rosemary stalks.
- Roast for approx 30 minutes in a hot oven until crispy and golden on the edges.
- Serve on platter with some good quality aioli.
- For easy cleanup, get rid of the food waste with a Food Waste Disposer.